He was a non conformist. A man who lived on his own ideas, he was self reliant and showed the world how to live and die with honor and dignity. He had no desire for the good opinions of rulers and scholars. He made his own opinions. He built his personality and respected it. His self respect and self knowledge made him one of the greatest revolutionaries of all time. Some of his outstanding qualities have been listed below. Read till the end to know this great soul.
Some of his genius:
- He was the ideal Non-Conformist
- He understood and lived by the idea of Self-Reliant man
- He took Action when it was needed. He faced his problems like a man should, bravely.
- Never compromised on principles, never complained, even if that meant his life, literally as it actually played out.
- He stepped out of the past, built a new image of himself and the world around him. This man was a creator of his thoughts and imaginations.
- Struggle was more dear to him than comforts and luxuries. He proved it with his life.
- His oceanic knowledge was not retired to libraries and reading rooms. He contributed to the universe through his book, which was the first of its kind in the world.
- The first code for international law was written by him.
- He never shied away from speaking Truth and Justice to the ruthless rulers of his time. He set an example for future generations.
- Lived Honestly. Practiced what he preached. Never backed down from Truth and honesty.
- He respected himself like one respects the statesmen and rulers. He believed in himself and taught himself to contribute to humanity.
- The center of his world was to enjoin Good and forbid Evil, and for that he was martyred.
He was the Imam who was crucified, the martyred Imam, Zaid ibn Ali bin Hussain bin Ali bin Abi Talib Alihum As Salam.
Allahumma Salle ala Muhammad wa AAle Muhammad (PBUH).